📍 This is a full-time position based in Cape Town, South Africa.
Possibility of remote work.
❤️ About us
Hi there! We’re Welcome Tomorrow — the digital marketing agency behind some of Africa’s most successful brands 👋.
Welcome Tomorrow was founded in 2021 by Maxime Calot, starting from a simple observation: digital marketing agencies have been here forever (20+ years), with little innovation. At the same time, online marketing has become increasingly complex and competitive, but few partners have a 360 vision of the key components that contribute a business success.
Bringing state-of-the-art performance marketing expertise, Welcome Tomorrow is on a mission to redefine what a trusted growth partner is. We operate along 4 main pillars:
- Performance Marketing: driving actual business results for our customers (such as online sales or leads) thanks to data-driven strategies articulated around data, media and creatives.
- Mobile Growth: acquiring new users and retaining them on mobile apps. This one is a big bet for us as the Mobile opportunity is huge in Africa, yet there’s almost no expertise in this field.
- Creative Studio: good creatives are paramount in any campaign performance. On digital, the codes are different ; we design specific data-driven creatives for each marketing channel.
- Data & Dash-boarding: we enable our customers to visually understand the results of their marketing campaigns and the behaviour of their audience to make sound business decisions.
🎨 Role Description
We are looking for a Paid Media & User Acquisition manager to be responsible for a portfolio of multiple clients. You will drive our customers success through data-driven campaign strategies delivering tangible business results. Your missions will encompass the following:
- Building and running advanced paid media strategies on Meta, Google Ads and programmatic channels (DV360 or independent programmatic partners)
- Driving incremental paid acquisition performance for your customers, by constantly iterating to improve campaigns performance and delivering custom recommendations to customers
- Developing an excellent understanding of the industry your customers are in and build a 360 view of the keys to success (interest in understanding their product, market trends and purchase behaviour in order to drive relevant recommendations for success)
- Collaborating with other team members to drive paid media campaigns success (Graphic Designer, Data Analyst)
- Driving customer relationship and project management: organisation of meetings, managing deadlines and client relations
- Produce relevant content and data-driven articles for our online & internal channels
- Participation in tech events and customer trainings to grow your skills and represent Welcome Tomorrow
This will be a collaborative role working closely with other team stakeholders (CEO, Data Analyst, Graphic Designer, Mobile Growth expert).
- 3+ years of experience in paid media management (on client side, agency or freelancing)
- An excellent interpersonal and relationship skills to maintain customer relationships
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to launch integrated marketing campaigns (ex: guiding a Graphic Designer on the kinds creatives needed for a successful campaign, driving a Data Analyst on the KPIs needed to get bidding working properly…)
- An excellent understanding of performance-based marketing strategies across multiple channels
- Familiarity with new and traditional brand channels and media