📍 This is a full-time position based in Cape Town, South Africa.
Possibility of remote work.
❤️ About us
Hi there! We’re Welcome Tomorrow — the digital marketing agency behind some of Africa’s most successful brands 👋.
Welcome Tomorrow was founded in 2021 by Maxime Calot, starting from a simple observation: digital marketing agencies have been here forever (20+ years), with little innovation. At the same time, online marketing has become increasingly complex and competitive, but few partners have a 360 vision of the key components that contribute a business success.
Bringing state-of-the-art performance marketing expertise, Welcome Tomorrow is on a mission to redefine what a trusted growth partner is. We operate along 4 main pillars:
- Performance Marketing: driving actual business results for our customers (such as online sales or leads) thanks to data-driven strategies articulated around data, media and creatives.
- Mobile Growth: acquiring new users and retaining them on mobile apps. This one is a big bet for us as the Mobile opportunity is huge in Africa, yet there’s almost no expertise in this field.
- Creative Studio: good creatives are paramount in any campaign performance. On digital, the codes are different ; we design specific data-driven creatives for each marketing channel.
- Data & Dash-boarding: we enable our customers to visually understand the results of their marketing campaigns and the behaviour of their audience to make sound business decisions.
🎨 Role Description
We're looking for a Mobile Growth expert to be responsible for the growth of our mobile app customers. You’ll be responsible for working on the App and Play Store presences of apps, as well as enabling our clients to get a 360 view to grow their user acquisition and retention.
Your missions will encompass the following:
- Devise strong methods and strategies driving sustainable growth for our mobile clients and giving them a competitive edge
- Driving ASO projects forward and ensuring overall success (Metadata optimisation, keyword research & optimisation, Store conversion rate optimisation with A/B testing)
- Driving our mobile app customers’ User Acquisition strategy, using self-reported networks like Google and Meta and non-SRNs like programmatic channels (Eskimi, InMobi, Xender, etc)
- Drive app engagement & retention strategies, by helping customer to implements and use CRMs or CDPs
- Enable customers to precisely understand acquisition performance using MMPs (Adjust, AppsFlyer) by configuring properly their MMPs and using them to their fullest
- Digg into user behaviour with our customers to help them improve their product quality and retention strategy, using tools like Mixpanel or Amplitude
- Produce relevant content and data-driven articles for our online & internal channels
- Represent Welcome Tomorrow at mobile growth conferences, giving talks and recruiting potential clients
This will be a collaborative role working closely with other team stakeholders (CEO, Paid Media manager, Data Analyst, Graphic Designer).
- 3+ years of mobile marketing & ASO experience with an app publisher or agency
- Outspoken and strong/comfortable in client-facing situations, excellent presentation skills and ability to communicate/defend results to clients
- Strong project and team management skills, experience with leading User Acquisition, User Retention and ASO projects
- Excellent knowledge of App/Play store developer consoles, key ASO metrics and mobile marketing terminology
- In-depth experience working with a branding/creative team to produce high quality ad assets that capture an audience’s attention and is on par with the branding guidelines