📍 This is a full-time position based in Cape Town, South Africa.
Possibility of remote work.
❤️ About us
Hi there! We’re Welcome Tomorrow — the digital marketing agency behind some of Africa’s most successful brands 👋.
Welcome Tomorrow was founded in 2021 by Maxime Calot, starting from a simple observation: digital marketing agencies have been here forever (20+ years), with little innovation. At the same time, online marketing has become increasingly complex and competitive, but few partners have a 360 vision of the key components that contribute a business success.
Bringing state-of-the-art performance marketing expertise, Welcome Tomorrow is on a mission to redefine what a trusted growth partner is. We operate along 4 main pillars:
- Performance Marketing: driving actual business results for our customers (such as online sales or leads) thanks to data-driven strategies articulated around data, media and creatives.
- Mobile Growth: acquiring new users and retaining them on mobile apps. This one is a big bet for us as the Mobile opportunity is huge in Africa, yet there’s almost no expertise in this field.
- Creative Studio: good creatives are paramount in any campaign performance. On digital, the codes are different ; we design specific data-driven creatives for each marketing channel.
- Data & Dash-boarding: we enable our customers to visually understand the results of their marketing campaigns and the behaviour of their audience to make sound business decisions.
🎨 Role Description
At Welcome Tomorrow, we believe that creative and performance marketing teams should sit together. We’re looking for a Graphic & Motion Designer to work with our clients on the production and realisation of creatives for their advertising campaigns through creation of original concepts and innovative creative mechanics. Your missions will encompass the following:
- Exchanging with our customers to co-define their creative strategy and define strong principles for effective online marketing creatives
- Auditing the brand of our customers in order to better understand their industry and the most effective communication angles they should adopt to resonate close to their end customers
- Working with our Paid Media Manager to conceptualise and design marketing material (images, videos) that will excel on a given marketing channel (Meta, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube…)
- Analysing the performance of your creatives and understand the levers for performance improvement through an iterative approach
- Conducting targeted creative surveys to broaden the team's vision
- Participating in the design and production of creative content for Welcome Tomorrow’s social channels, blog and website
- Upholding brand standards and design systems for WT as well as our customers
This will be a collaborative role working closely with other team stakeholders (CEO, Data Analyst, Brand Manager, Mobile Growth expert).
- 3+ years of experience in a creative agency or freelance work
- Mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
- Experience designing creatives for online use (image banners / motion design videos)
- A portfolio of work showcasing your design & animation mindset and skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills to maintain customer relationships