📍 This is a full-time position based in Cape Town, South Africa.
Possibility of remote work.
❤️ About us
Hi there! We’re Welcome Tomorrow — the digital marketing agency behind some of Africa’s most successful brands 👋.
Welcome Tomorrow was founded in 2021 by Maxime Calot, starting from a simple observation: digital marketing agencies have been here forever (20+ years), with little innovation. At the same time, online marketing has become increasingly complex and competitive, but few partners have a 360 vision of the key components that contribute a business success.
Bringing state-of-the-art performance marketing expertise, Welcome Tomorrow is on a mission to redefine what a trusted growth partner is. We operate along 4 main pillars:
- Performance Marketing: driving actual business results for our customers (such as online sales or leads) thanks to data-driven strategies articulated around data, media and creatives.
- Mobile Growth: acquiring new users and retaining them on mobile apps. This one is a big bet for us as the Mobile opportunity is huge in Africa, yet there’s almost no expertise in this field.
- Creative Studio: good creatives are paramount in any campaign performance. On digital, the codes are different ; we design specific data-driven creatives for each marketing channel.
- Data & Dash-boarding: we enable our customers to visually understand the results of their marketing campaigns and the behaviour of their audience to make sound business decisions.
🎨 Role Description
We are looking for a Data Analyst & Measurement expert to enable our clients evaluate and implement relevant measurement solutions for their websites & apps. You will be the go-to person on all challenges related to data collection, visualisation and activation. This includes web analytics, media tracking and marketing technology implementations, audits and quality assurance, as well as providing technical support and managing client relationships.
Your missions will encompass the following:
- Ensuring the framing of our clients needs and the definition of their objectives through audits
- Defining custom data roadmaps by selecting the appropriate solutions (attribution, ETL, visualisation)
- Implementing or overviewing the technical phase of our clients website or app tracking projects, from gathering requirements to the actual data collection, quality and reliability
- Ensuring project management in contact with the client (guaranteeing the progress of missions, planning, testing, delivery) on Analytics or Media data collection topics
- Guiding clients in optimising the conversion of websites/apps through analysis and optimisation of online media buying;
- Creating and maintaining customised data visualisations into Looker Studio or PowerBI
- Sharing your knowledge and know-how with your clients and internally
- Participate in the design and positioning of Welcome Tomorrow's technological offering
- Participate in the definition of Welcome Tomorrow’s internal products and tools;
This will be a collaborative role working closely with other team stakeholders (CEO, Paid Media manager, Graphic Designer, Mobile Growth expert).
- 3+ years of experience working in data & analytics position (on client side, agency or freelancing) and expertise with the following:
- Implementing and maintaining web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Implementing and maintaining app analytics solutions (Firebase, MMPs, SKAN, Product Analytics)
- Implementing and maintaining tag management tools such as Google Tag Manager
- Implementing and maintaining ETL & data visualisation tools (Looker Studio, Power BI, Super metrics…)
- Excellent knowledge of the marketing technology stack (ideally Google Marketing Platform)
- Good understanding of local privacy regulations (South Africa’s POPIA, Kenya’s Data Protection Act, Nigeria’s NDPR…)